Solia Hair Styling and Straightener



Thursday, December 14, 2006

Difference between the Solia, Sedu, Chi and Hai

What's the difference between the Sedu, Solia, Chi, and Hai?
Look at the features and apply the most important ones to your hair...(heat up time, width of plates, lasting effect (which is differnt with hair type), warranty, COST, maximum temp., 100% ceramic vs. metal, more.

The Solia 1 and 1/4 " is awsome for multi racial hair.This is the second professional flat iron I have ever purchased.I can not believe our hair , myself and my two daughters hair turned out fabulous.My hair is very thick with very small waves,I also color it on a regular basis, one daughter has finer hair but not as wavy as mine, the other has very simular hair except hers is softer in the back.All puff in the humidity really bad.As for myself the flat irons we have purchased including the one on the infommercial the one with the teeth.I sent it back can't remember the name.Did nothing I mean nothing like this one.

We all look like we have relaxers.The eve my daughter did my hair it had rained both our hair looked the same when we got to our destination.I took a shower no problem .We all used different products on our hair so it is NOT the products.My older daughter is going to get one for herself.I will probably get another one in a month or so.

solia flat iron

Difference between the Solia, Sedu, Chi and Hai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home